Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunset Beach, Cali - Challenge #3

Day 1 - 5.25.08

Day 2- 5.26.08

Day 3- 5.27.08

Day 4- 5.28.08

Day 5- 5.29.08

Day 6- 5.30.08

Day 7- 5.31.08

When I shot these stills I thought that I would at least have a couple of shots with no one in the frame, but there is a person in every shot. I also was not expecting to the shot of all the kites in the distance and the seagulls. I though all the shots would look similar. I also noticed that on days 5 and 7 there are people crossing in the same spot about the same time. The lighting, time of day, clouds, sand tracks, position, distance are the different in each photo. See if you can spot the oil rig.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

awesome! I actually love all the 'accidents' the seagulls, the kites. I love how each picture has it's own mood and message, despite the fact that it's in the same spot.

I need to get to takin some photos--I'm slackin!