Thursday, July 3, 2008

Challenge #3 - cityscape in smoke

06/23/08

06/25/08
06/26/08

06/28/08

Wow, I didn't realize this would be my greatest challenge yet--it was a week in which I wasn't very inspired by my day-to-day and I wanted to do something different than I've documented on my other blog...
The view from my office over a week that ended up documenting the clouds of smoke from the 1800 fires burning in CA. Most shots were taken as I was leaving the office around 5:30-6pm. I wish I had been a little bit more exacting about taking the shots--it would be interesting to revisit this in a few weeks, see how many windows go in in the buildings, see what it looks like on clear days. Also inspiring me to get a better camera...my old school digi isn't quite cutting it anymore.







No comments: