Saturday, August 2, 2008

me myself and I

a little about me....
this is what I lug with me to work every day, on days off I only have sunglasses, wallet, phone and ipod.

This is all the contents I carry in my bag. From upper left to right, dry razor (in case I miss a spot), chap stick, Tylenol, hand sanitizer (I grease up before eating), meds (dam kidneys), dental gear (to keep my grill fresh and clean), multi-tool/knife (the juice, an odd name for a tool that doesn't juice), a flash light (for when I am digging around in spaghetti wires), highlighter (for the important stuff), head phone (h8 white ones), 80 gigs off music on my ipod, cell phone (s710a), wallet/money clip (warn in the front pocket), point and shoot camera (used more on vacation then in at home), compass, space pen, double edge sharpie, mechanical pencil, phone card, reeeeeccoooollla (I have this weird itch in my throat when I eat chocolate, it seems to control it), keys, sunglasses (a must in AZ), business cards that I never hand out, studio demo, sodium guide to restraunts (dam kidneys), and forever stamps, and jump drive (not seen, in use). Yeah, I have a lot of crap I carry around, but I try and prepare for most things.

Enjoy looking at my stuff all you lurkers. knowing is half the battle.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hell yes. OMG this is so much better than I ever thought it could be...your bag is beautiful and this inspires me to create more getting to know you blog posts. I want everyone we know to empty their bags and show us the goods.

Ashley said...

One more thing...ricolas are addictive. I've had them induce sickness before, no shit.